Used by hundreds of companies for developing and testing digital cameras and imaging systems, Imatest Master is our most popular product. It includes the full set of Imatest image quality tests and supports most standard test charts.
Test everything from sharpness and distortion to color and illumination with Imatest Master.
Imatest Master includes Support that will expire one year from the date of purchase. Additional support is available as an option.
Floating Licenses are now available across all Imatest software versions. Upgrades are available for existing licenses. Contact us for a quote.
- Analyze over 30 popular test charts with different features for color, tone, sharpness, noise and many other image quality factors.
- Faster, more efficient and more reliable than creating in-house software.
- Direct image acquisition cuts out several steps in the image quality testing process.
- Continuous reload and analysis enables real-time viewing of parameter adjustments on various aspects of system performance.
- Test for a variety of image quality factors at once using SFRplus or eSFR ISO, and reduce the amount of time spent switching between charts.
- SFRplus: Assess many image quality factors using one specially designed test chart.
- eSFR ISO: Assess many image quality factors from enhanced versions of the ISO 12233:2014 test chart.
- SFRreg: Measure sharpness from simple targets placed anywhere you want to test.
- Multicharts: Analyze color, tone, and noise from a wide variety of test charts.
- Checkerboard: Measure sharpness, lateral chromatic aberration and distortion without sensitive framing requirements.
- Rescharts: Evaluates several resolution test charts.
- Dot Pattern: Measure distortion and lateral chromatic aberration using a dot chart. The calculation is CPIQ-compliant.
- Even Field Test: Detect blemishes and defective pixels on the sensor and measures color and illumination uniformity.
- Camera Link
- GigE Vision
- DCAM IEEE 1394b
- Blackmagic Design
They already use Imatest Master:
- Allied Vision Tec
- Matrox Imaging
- National Instruments
- Matrix Vision
- Teledyne DALSA